Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
• All Freedom-15 kits include enough ARCast polymer resin to pour 5x Freedom15 Lower Receivers.
• Choose the amount of polymer resin from the above option selection, the default kit is 5x. We also offer optional 5x, 10x or 15x resin pour receiver kits.
• Pre-Bent support braces are included with each kit. The number of support braces match your pour selection (5 pour = 5 support braces)
• Color dye is optional. The default color of the receiver without adding color dye is WHITE. Choose dye from the above option (choose from: none, 8 pack combo-kit or a single pack of color dye).
• The Freedom-15 AR15 lower receiver is the worlds first high strength cast at home 100% ready to assemble AR15 lower receiver.
• Cast an unlimited amount of UNREGISTERED 100% complete Freedom-15 AR15 lower receivers in the privacy of your own home.
• Our kit is very simple to use, and in just a few hours you will have a ready to assemble high strength polymer AR15 Lower Receiver.
• Further customize your Freedom-15 AR15 lower reciever by adding one of our eight colors, or custom mix your own color to taste.
• Our design has been updated and refined over the past seven years to provide you with the highest reliability and durability.
• We designed and manufacture this mold product in-house using CNC technology.
• We developed our own product torture test and our Freedom-15 Lower passes our torture tests with flying colors.
• Multiple design improvements have been incorporated into Freedom-15 AR15 Lower.
• Integral Trigger Guard - Designed to function with a gloved finger
• Thicker Buffer Tube Support
• Reinforced Buffer Tube Threads
• Bracing for Added Strength
• 100% Freedom-15 AR-15 Lower Receiver Cast In Your Home
• Hi-Strength & Hi-Temp Polymer
DIY Product Return Notice: The Freedom15 Mold Kit is a Do It Yourself product. We DO NOT ACCEPT USED PRODUCT returns.
• What we do personally to eliminate bubbles - start with the resin/mold at 70-75F.
• Mix the color into part B and then wait for the bubbles to degas/exit part b (typically 15 minutes)
• Start the timer and mix the two parts together and then after 60 seconds pour the mix into a new cup (eliminates unmixed resin)
• Pour the mix slowly into the mold.....usually the mold is full by the 3:00 mark.
• Tap (with a screwdriver near the middle of the mold) and move the mold around.
• Continue to perform this movement scraping off bubbles as they get into the vent.
• Wait as long as possible to insert the plug.
• Watch the resin in the cup and insert the plug, when it will barely pour and starts to tack.
• If you start with 70-75F resin you should be able to wait until 8:30-9:00 from the start of the timer before inserting the plug.
• White Plastic is Freedom
There is a bit of a learning curve with making these (be sure to watch the videos), but all in all the product works great. Biggest thing I found was be sure rock the mold back and forth, working the air bubbles out and be sure you have resin overflowing out of the buffer tube thread area by the end of your pour. My first couple had air bubbles/no resin at the top of the buffer tube thread. Also be sure to wax the pins with car wax. I had a pin get stuck in one of my pours. I've been cleaning them with 1000 grit sandpaper between each pour and putting car wax back on to ensure they remove easily. I will definitely be ordering more resin. Unknown on Apr 2nd 2016
color mixing has been fun. the ease to set up is nice. Any tips and tricks would be great.
I have found changing out a few parts from steel to stainless steel works wounder's with your jig.Thank you for your time. SEB 2 Apr 16 on Apr 2nd 2016
I have used this for 4 lowers now. 2 of which I screwed up due to user error. It has held up nicely to some blonde mistakes lol. Customer service and response is fantastic. I would recommend this to anybody. It is quite an awesome experience.
I think it's awesome that they shared my pictures and have been understanding of all of my questions and feedback. Brittany J Chalecki on Mar 28th 2016
This kit is great. First pour was perfect. Easy to use but you must have patience. Bubbles are your enemy so take your time. End result is on point with other receivers and looks great. Works as advertised. No limit to reinforcement or color options if you are inventive. Keep it up you guys. Ricky G on Mar 28th 2016
Not too bad. Involves some trial and error. Online there are some tips, would be nice to involve some of these tips in the instructions. I had some air bubbles in the first one, then had issues with pins sticking. I messed 3 up total.....1st one was on me, other 2 could've been prevented if I had watch more videos. m on Mar 19th 2016
Great product. I did it on my first try. Wow
Its cool you guys posted a Facebook link about me, thanks.
https://www.facebook.com/ar15mold/posts/1086061921414770 Brad on Mar 4th 2016
I love it. I am a hobbyist. I love building and testing new things and this is interesting to say the least. I wish the kit came with a bit more resin for redo's but that is why they sell refills. Shawn on Mar 3rd 2016
By far the most rewarding and awesome AR experience from buying your first complete, to building your first, and then from milling an 80% lower. Me and the fiancé got our kit and poured our first lower and in no time we poured the second one. There are a few tricks to get used to but after that making these lowers is a walk in the park. Mold is excellent, resin is easy to work with, and de molding is easy as pie. Over all we are super happy with the product and will be ordering more refills in the future! Thanks AR15MOLD.com this product rocks. Ryan Welston on Mar 2nd 2016
Awesome product. Unknown on Jan 30th 2016
The finished product is very nice.
I have made 7, the cost of the product is great. m a on Jan 19th 2016